branch openings and operations 5.18.2020
May 26th, 2020
In all our areas of operation, EVERSTAFF has remained at the forefront of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) response effort. Although closures and stay-at-home orders have changed the way we do business, our commitment to our employees and customers has remained unchanged.
Effective 5.18.2020, EVERSTAFF branches in Ohio have reopened to receive applicants by appointment only. Our offices in Michigan and Pennsylvania remain closed for the time being.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING FOR YOU
- Our office staff is screened daily for any potential symptoms or risk to the health of others
- Good hygiene practices and etiquette are being followed by all employees
- For the health and safety of everyone, office staff will be wearing facemasks
- Equipment used by staff and candidates for employment are being sanitized regularly
- Digital communication is being used wherever possible to limit potential exposure
- State and Federal guidelines are all being followed as expected of employers
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Continue reaching out to EVERSTAFF! We’re still hiring and looking for available candidates
- Before visiting an EVERSTAFF branch, please call to make an appointment
- If you’re visiting us, and you have a facemask, we ask that you please wear it
- All visitors will be asked to respect social distancing guidelines (staying 6-feet apart from others)
If you ever have any questions about how EVERSTAFF is managing through the COVID-19 response, you can always reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (216) 369-2566 xt.104 or 109
Please be safe.